Asalam Walekym people
Hope you are doing well. So recently I was given the Liebster award by the sister :
Believe me her blog is amazzzing and you’ll enjoy and learn a lot from there. If you are sister, believe me her blog is the place to get most of your answers if you are sad or depressed!
So i would like to thank her for giving me this honor.
Well, to be honest i suck at blogging myself, literally if you go through my posts you will find half of them untagged lol but never the less here are rules as follows :
1.Thank the person who gave you the Liebster Award nomination and link their blog to your post.
2. Answer the 11 questions they asked you.
3. Nominate 5- 11 bloggers for the award. The bloggers must have 200 followers or fewer.
4. Now Create 11 questions to ask your nominees.
5. Make sure to let your nominees know you nominated them once you’ve posted about your Liebster Award.
– My answers to the questions asked by this sister :
1. What inspired you to blog and has blogging helped you?
Well, to begin with my 2 best friends are writers as well. But that wasn’t exactly which inspired of motivated me to write, if you notice I only and only write poems. I was going through this hard time, where I felt so so alone and I nearly lost myself there, i really has no idea who do i share it with. Even if I did it wouldn’t help much. Till i began writing poems and soon found out about this site. And every single time I would break down, I would write something on my notes section in my smartphone and post it here ( explains why I never knew about tags) lol So i think i inspired myself to write. My emotions did.
Yes it has helped me, My poems have improved. The poems i wrote when i began blogging had no proper end, it would just be hanging, but then i decided let me try adding a story to it. But that’s not it, my poems are not only about myself, i try to view other people’s emotion’s too and i write on them as well. I really don’t know about blogging but being a girl I’ve been around girls who at times don’t know how to handle their emotions that when I thought instead of giving them some hard core advice let me write a poem from their point of view and draw a light to their path that it’s all going to be fine.
2. What is that one wish that you would like to be fulfilled in this dunya?
Help others. We all sin more or less and none of us are perfect. But I want to be that person to whom people tell me their miseries and I can help them get back to the path of Allah (swt) and help them overcome it.
Reminds me of a verse of the Quran which said’ Perhaps you may love a thing which is bad for you and hate a thing which is good for you’ . I’ve come across people who know what islam is how beautiful it is and how it can help them, but are sooo crumpled up in emotions and lies said by other that it gets hard from them to get of that shell. Halal and haram is a different story, here people often hurt themselves so bad that they deny to get back up and know their lord is with them. And that’s exactly what I wish to do, remind them, help them, that NO he won’t ever leave, hold his hand and you will find your way.
It hurts me when Im unable to help such people because literally they can quit talking to me but I can’t allow them to destroy themselves and their akhirah.
3. Is there anything that you’ve been wanting to write about since a long time but haven’t penned it down yet? If yes, then what is it about?
Recently, yes I have. InshaAllah I’ll soon. But im busy with my studies and exams. So you’ll see it coming up later inshaAllah
It about a gift we are all given and how often we fall in Love with it than loving Allah who gave to us.
4. What is the one thing/ change that you think will help you come a step closer to Allah (subhanah wa ta’ala)?
Detaching myself from this world. I’ m not attached to material things but people, memories and emotions, and i’m in a journey to find my way to Allah himself only.
5. Who is that one person you wish to meet in person, but haven’t yet got an opportunity to? (After our Prophet Mohammed (saw))
Lady Fatimah Zahah ( saalamullah Alyha) – The beloved daughter of the Prophet.
if you ask why, then my list will never end. But her modesty, her haya is priceless and can not be described in words what her worth is in my eyes.
6. What duaa would you make for your neighbour?
I don’t exactly know them or have seen them lol
7. Your favourite food?
French fries lol
8. Your favourite person in family and why?
My Little brother, because we play soccer together ( Yes yes i do play soccer) And the fact he and I always get along and are the youngest ones in the family. He always takes me side on those days where my family might be pissed at me.
9. Would you forgive someone, who has hurt you too much, on the condition of you being his/her neighbour in Jannah? [I recently heard a lecture of Mufti Menk where he told this, and just stayed in my mind. Alhamdulillah]
I’ll forgive anyone, to be honest i really don’t hold grudges. I’ve been going through this phrase where I was lost shall I or shall I not forgive them. But during my salah their names would always come up while I was making duas. They were obviously that dear to me. And I’m not ready to wish the worst for them either.
But i can’t go back that path, they might still be horrible people and hurt me. So i do forgive them but it’s best they don’t come near me or speak to me, for that I have to change, and that change including moving away from Allah. I wish the best for them in their lives.
10. What is the colour you wear the most?
Black, suits with everything lol
11. Who is that one blogger whose blogs you admire the most?
Okay, I rareeely come here, literally I never check any posts. but I would say
Well I’m going beyond the rules here, since i really don’t get time to visit blogs, but whoever I follow know your blogs are amazing. Well that’s why i followed them.
So to the sister, thank you once again for giving me the award, but I’m a sucker when it comes to all this.
Add the Liebster Award badge to your blog!