-I was the only one to accept him as my beloved meseenger
While the world doubted him, I believed in my brother.
-As an infant when I opened my eyes
My sight saw his radiant smile.
– He raised me and loved me all my life
For I was understood only by him and Allah all my life.
– ‘Hold your patience Ali, I was finally told
For the ones who claim to love Muhammad will one day run behind this world.
– I sacrificed everything including my sons to keep Muhammad’s Sunnah high
But now I ask why have you taken away my all my rights
– I turn around and I see Zahra in pain
– For after her father’s death, even her rights were taken
– HIs holy shade over me has been removed.
I now lay down the body of my beloved.