-I wonder about this particular history
-When Satan the accursed tricked, Adam and Hawa out of their glory.
– He asked Adam to go towards that forbidden tree and the Prophet declined saying I shall not disobey the All mighty.
– The accursed then turned towards Hawa, asking her to do the same.
-With knowledge she disobyed making herself and Adam ashamed.
– I now wonder, how do we sin so easily
– When one just one sin of Adam and and Hawa brought them into such misery.
– What would we do, if for every sin commited our garments too were stripped away
– Would we then pay some heed and learn that with knowledge we should never disobey?
– Look around now, nothing of such has happened to us today
– Look above now, his mercy still exists and never ever leaves our way.