-From afar, In the land of madina, I hear the cradle of a little child.
– The angles rejoice at the Prophet’s joy, as the 2nd master of heaven has finally arrived.
– I then see, Zahra turn towards her father, and
– As she notices his Blessed face change in colour.
– She questions him, “O dear father, what is it that you fear?”
– He answers & explains the tragedy of Her child,
– She weeps asking, ”will there be no by his side?”
– “Shall Red really be, His blessed beard dyed..? ”
– I stop for a while, for further I am unable to write,
– With tears, I contemplate this deeply, in it’s every right
– As i suddenly hear, a beautiful sound, utter” There is no God but Allah”
– Following with ” And Muhammad is the messenger of Allah”
– This fills my heart and gives me strength
– I then grab my pen to finish this at length
– :The Adhaan you hear, was saved by none other than your Hussain
– Do you not see his sacrifice shall never ever go in vain”
-“For In every land, till the end,
– The name of Allah and his Prophet shall forever be heard,
– So Worry not, my beloved daughter”, as he smiles back at her Hussain,
– They now ask me, why does it matter, if he is remembred or not,
– What has he done, what has he saved and against who has he fought?
– I answer, by asking, tell me to which lord would you prostrate ?
– How would you follow Allah, while His Prophet’s name you have erased ?
– How else do I answer other than this
– , I worship God for His sake as this belief Will never cease ,
– For without Him, We’d never understand Allah and He’s beloved Religion of Peace.
Edited and helped by Shafiq Fazel. Do check his poems from https://m.facebook.com/Poets-of-Hussain-as-1016302128462956/