You seized the rights of
Allah, given of your leader
From his family you snatched
away every sip of water.
Without a sword, he showed you all to
abstain bloodshed and enter God’s path
But instead you killed him and gained
the Most Merciful’s worst wrath
I am not surprised why do
you forbid his mourning,
Just as you denied him
water, you deny us grieving.
How do we stop, knowingly,
that our lives are always at risk
For only through Hussain, in this
land human rights still exists
You see, we try to change, and
to change we need to live
For our leader’s return every
sacrifice, we are willing to give.
Just like Muhammad, Mahdi too
will be a mercy to mankind
He will show, how God- from
your dark soul’s, you’ve denied.
I now know, it’s not hate, against
my pure school of thought
It’s fear, for as believers you’d
be exposed, as an enemy of God
To name his first child, waited Ali,
for the Prophet’s permission
Ascended then Gibrail with the
name ‘Hasan’ being as a revelation.
Duplicate in many features and
morals, was Hasan to Mustafa
from the very start, he gained
noble trails from RasulAllah.
He received from his father,
Ali, with wisdom and bravery,
& from his mother, perfection in
character, was gained undoubtedly
For truly, he imitated the best of
creation in habits and qualities
And so was Hasan, raised in the
household of pure personalities.
At age 4, whatever, his two eyes would read,
Hasan’s mind would memorize, them instantly
Sticking next to his Grandfather, always, he
also memorized God’s revelations, blissfully.
Such was the love from the
Prophet to his grandson,
where he asked Allah for
his sake, to also love Hassan.
Now show me someone, without
hesitation who would ask their lord
to not ask forgiveness, but ‘love’, for
these personalities, we have found.
Isn’t that enough, for the entire world to know
about the purity of Zahra & Ali’s household
When without a doubt, no one asks for love,
unless those obedient to their lord, can uphold.
With words she shook, the throne of the
misguided one, who took away her rights
She made the 1st feel guilty of his actions,
once again of guidance she shed the light.
Indeed, bad company, is a dark, bloodied stain
which is often very difficult to be removed,
Against Zahra’s right stood the 2nd, and tore
the agreement the 1st signed and approved.
From her child being miscarried, to her
rights from her father forcefully denied
Next to baqi, she complained to Mustafa,
for her misfortunes, all day and night.
Complained the men of Madina, to Ali,
due to Zahra’s cries, none could sleep
He build for Zahra, a house to weep
Next to Baqi, he named’ The house of griefs’
She requested Bilal, to once again
read Ahmad’s call to prayer
Hearing her father’s name,
she fell unconscious, in tears.
She spoke now, in the language of
tears, known once as red rose,
she began to wither, slowly, upon
her death, she now stood close.
Created she was for people, to show
the world of His (swt)’s merciful might
brought to earth was Zahra (sa), hidden
from eyes but brighter than any light
Upon the night of ascension to heaven,
on the 5th year of Muhammad’s mission
Was the same year, Allah sent Fatima to
show she was truly a purity from heaven
Foolish were the women of Quarysh,
when Khadija held Zahra in her womb
Criticizing the marriage of herself and
Mustafa, they left her misunderstood
But God’s plan was indeed very different
from them all, left alone was Khadija
And for her service Allah sent 4 pure
women of heaven, to deliver Zahra
And finally Zahra, in this land for the first
time when she opened her eyes
left Mustafa, in praise of his Lord,
granting him this beautiful surprise.
Before leaving any trip, without his farewell
to Zahra, Muhammad wouldn’t leave,
and soon from her separation, her husband
& children would drown in great grieve.
A light of purity was attacked with fire,
to dim away from the truth due to greed
Guidance was denied to her oppressors, for
Mustafa’s beloved they had caused to bleed.
Somewhere beneath the sand of Jannat Al Baqi,
Zahra awaits for her son to once again reappear.
Yet to avenge her death, due to our sins, Mehdi’s
light of guidance from our eyes until now disappear.
-I cry farewell oh my beloved
How do i burry you under this sand
-You will no longer be in front of my sight
How do i now stay alone and survive
– The 5th year of Muhammad’s mission
The year when he was taken on his Ascension
Was the same year Allah sent you to earth from the blessed heavens.
– How foolish were the women of Quraysh when Khadija held you in her womb
They criticized her marriage with your father and left her alone, misunderstood.
– But God’s plan was indeed very different
For during your birth when everyone left
he sent 4 women of high status at your service.
– My beloved, Zahra you then opened your eyes
– The Prophet’s joy left him praising God with this surprise.
– In every trip the Prophet would not leave without bidding farewell to you Zahra
– How do i now bid you farewell for I am your Ali, O Fatima.
– When the courageous men couldn’t defend Muhammad against Abu Jahil and his supporters
– You, at a young age shook them with your words and defended you father.
– Once in a calamity, when you heard the news of your father had broken his tooth
You ran from the land of Madina, to wash his face and comfort him in the battle of Uhud.
– I watched your love and attachment grow towards your father
– For that was one of the many reasons I was chosen as your suitor
– From the heavens above, Gibrial announced
The cousin of God’s dearest messenger
-is to be wed with his most precious daughter.
– With happiness I came at your door
– To ask for your hand, and take you as mine once and for all
– Shayness of red, colored my face
And the messenger of God understood my case.
– Your silence was an acceptance for my proposal
-I then stipulated my armor as a dowry and took you as my wife, the daughter of God’s best creation.
– With such high status, as your dowry Gibrail asked what would you like to have in your possession.
– You declined them all and chose to be an intercession for this very nation.
– 9 years had passed, just like your father you too stood with me with every trials and tribulations.
– And now the time had finally come,
The messenger of God was now departing from this world.
– Sadness and grief touched your pure soul and no one understood what was the cause
– Such sufferings had fallen which made even your bright days into dark, gloomy storms.
– To save my rights as the successor you defended me in front of the door.
– The hearts of the oppressors were so darkened that they never thought on who did they throw the burning door upon.
– With broken ribs, you remained silent
Yet this much was not enough and your rights of fadak was taken.
– I now lay you down under this sand
With tears in my eyes I feel the broken ribs upon my hand.
– I hear Hasan, Husain, Zaynab and Kulthoom weep on the floor
-I now have to comfort them all alone
– My dearest Zahra, i ask how do i do this on my own?
– With a heavy heart, I burry your holy body under this land
– I bid you farewell my dearest Zahra, for even after my death I won’t be with you in this holy land.
What was my fault
That you kill my child
What was Ali’s fault
That you take away his rights.
Was I not the daughter of Muhammad
The holy messenger of the beloved?
– Was i not known to be the mistress of paradise
How will you now face my father
When you have hurted the purity from Paradise
– I shall now depart from this world soon
Leaving my orphans, Hasan, Hussain, Zaybab and Umme kulthoom
– But remember oh tyrants of my time
To speak of my tragedy my followers will always fight.
-And no matter how brutally you try to wipe them off from this earth
Remember I am Zahra, daughter of Muhammad
– From heavens I shall always pray for them, for they alone understood my worth.